Sunday, April 15, 2018

THE SUNDAY POST #162 - Sprinter Weather and Old Demons


NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

WAITING 4 WEDNESDAY
APRIL EDITION

COVER CONVERSATIONS
ARC WEEK



Poor Eric got the smackdown in his YouTube comments two weeks ago when he covered the theme song for FORTNIGHT because it is supposedly a kids' game (I thought the song was great, though), so this week he covered Zelda Ocarina of Time's Gerudo Valley to save face, ha ha. I was thrilled because I know it will be easy to bribe Baz Manchild into working on it with me.



I did a "me" weekend. No dishes, basically no cooking, and just read and played guitar. \m/




WON GOODREADS
Another ebook win!

AMAZON FREEBIE
This is the autobiography of an author who was raised by two bachelor uncles in the Bronx. Supposedly she was one of Harper Lee's favorite writers. It was still free at the time of this posting.




TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.I


COVER CONVERSATIONS
   ARC WEEK

 BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST
 APRIL EDITION

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.