Friday, April 27, 2018

COVER CONVERSATIONS #23 - Children's Week

NUMBER TWENTY-THREE
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.
The first Friday of every month will be a book from my own shelves. Week two will be an ARC I have seen on Netgalley, Edelweiss, or Goodreads. Week three will be a Manga or Graphic Novel; and week four will be a children's picture book or chapter book. If there is a fifth Friday in the month I will feature a Nonfiction title.


VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER


I love the artwork on picture books from NOBROW PRESS and their children's imprint FLYING EYE BOOKS!

Because I am a huge science geek, I especially love the PROFESSOR ASTRO CAT series.



What do you think? Do you like this type of modernized retro art for kids' books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.