Friday, April 6, 2018

COVER CONVERSATIONS #20 - From My Shelves Week

NUMBER TWENTY
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.

The first Friday of every month will be a book from my own shelves. Week two will be an ARC I have seen on Netgalley, Edelweiss or Goodreads. Week three will be a Manga or Graphic Novel; and week four will be a children's picture book or chapter book. If there is a fifth Friday in the month I will feature a Nonfiction title.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER





Ever since Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS posted about NAKED BOOK COVER surprises under dust jackets, I have been undressing my hardcovers for a peek and finding some wonderful treasures like this one!


I won this from Elizabeth when she hosted a giveaway on her blog SO LONG... & THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH for the Getting To Know You Blog Hop a couple of years ago, and I did get to know her very well! Ha ha. It was a mutual love of Clive Barker and other off the beaten path authors which made us fast friends.
Have you found any surprises under your dustcovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.