Tuesday, April 3, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #191

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-ONE
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



★★★★★
Dense, dark, and wonderful.

★★★★★
This book still makes me uneasy. I had to read it late at night on Saturday to get it finished for March #VintageHorror2018 and the temperature dropped in my bedroom and I freaked out a little. Ha ha. Then I thought something tugged on my blankets and touched my ankle, and there was no cat around. Yeah, creepy!


I received Sleeping Giants as a Netgalley ARC over two years ago! I have since bought the ebook. I also have Netgalley ARCs of Waking Gods, and Only Human. Only Human publishes May 1st, so I thought this trilogy was the perfect fit for the CAN YOU READ A SERIES IN A MONTH? challenge. The first two books will also count towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST challenge.



Elizabeth from SO LONG... & THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH knew I hadn't read any Neil Gaiman yet and this was on her donate pile, so she donated it to me! I have been trying to win The Graveyard Book for ages because the ebook never goes on sale, ha ha. I am actually going to be reading this a little bit here and there in-between reading the Themis Files books. Isn't that a neat little note card she sent?


JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
I think KINDRED was nominated for a literary prize, so I might be adding that title next month. I read it in February for Black History Month.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.