Wednesday, April 25, 2018

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON - April 2018

APRIL 2018
What is DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON? Twice a year, in October and April, the reading community gets together and reads as much as they can in a 24 hour period. We cheer each other on and there are mini-challenges, and prizes.

Taking into consideration the theme of this one, reading one million pages, I figured I would tackle a behemoth...

It's 80 chapters and 924 pages for the hardcover, but Goodreads says the Kindle version has 1,138 pages. Hahahahaha. I have the audiobook and Audible says it's almost 47 hours, but I listen to audios on 2x speed so this should be doable! It will also count towards my Beat the Backlist Challenge.


Just so this post isn't short and boring I'm going to show you some alternative covers...


In Japan the book is いちきゅうはちよん [Ichi-Kyū-Hachi-Yon]
The book was originally published in Japan as three volumes between 2009 and 2010.

Have you read 1Q84?
Are you participating in the 24 hour read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.