Tuesday, April 10, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #192 - Top Ten Loved Titles I Won't Re-Read

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
(Dutch blog)
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!I


LAST WEEK'S TMT



I am 78% done with ONLY HUMAN, so I'm counting it as finished. I can't believe I read three books in a week! I will say one thing these were easy quick reads for Adult SciFi, but that was not necessarily a good thing for me. On Goodreads I rated SLEEPING GIANTS two stars (2.5), WAKING GODS three stars (2.5); and if Only Human ties up all the plots threads, fills the plot holes, and answers the big unanswered question it will probably get four stars (3.5) from me, but "if" is the pivotal word here.
*UPDATE: I ended up giving the last book two stars. The ending was a hot mess.


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
VERSE FORM
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
FAMILY
Publishes (re-publish) May 7th, 2018
I read a REVIEW of this title, by Ash, on her blog JENNRENEE READ & ASH, TOO!, and it called to me. I was happy to see it was still on Netgalley, and even happier when I was approved!

I loved the prequel, The Rules of Magic, but I have seen some not so stellar reviews for this one on Goodreads, so I'm extra curious.


HOSTED BY:
This week's prompt is books we loved, but probably won't re-read.










What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.