Sunday, July 3, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #67

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.






I tell you more about Saffron from HIDDEN MAGIC: THE ADVENTURES OF SAFFRON BROWNE, and her earlier childhood.


I tell you about my favorite houshold items!

I welcomed Dana, from DANASQUARE, as my first guest blogger on the tour. She tells you about the pros and cons of reading: duologies, trilogies, and sagas.

You can also catch my guest post for the SBPT over on Dejah's blog, LEGEND OF LOST BOOKS. I tell you why I love duologies now.

I figured out how to solve the off-center image problem, here on the blog, in the html. I have to take out the "1ems" on the margins and then they center perfectly. It makes no sense, but it works. It is still a pain to have to go into the code every time I add an image. Blogger. Ugh.

NETGALLEY
This is a book of short stories I saw on
I was approved for two other eARCs, but neither one was downloadable to Kindle. They were both just regular text editions, not graphic novels or manga, so I don't understand. I hope this isn't turning into a thing because I hate going through all the Adobe transfer rig-a-ma-role.

FREE SYNC AUDIOBOOKS


BOUGHT EBOOKS
YOUNG ADULT
I was able to get the last ebook in this trilogy for $2.99 a couple of months ago, and was hoping this first one would go on sale at some point. If I can get two books in a trilogy on sale I don't mind paying full price for a third. This didn't go on sale, but Talitha Nelle, from VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES, retweeted a $3.00 off Kindle coupon she saw, so I grabbed it and used it for this. The ebook was only $4.99, so I got it for $1.99! Thanks, Talitha. I RTed the digital coupon and posted it on Facebook, so I hope you were able to get one too.

MIDDLE GRADE
DIVERSITY
I bought two more Newbery award books that were on sale for $1.99. This one and...

MIDDLE GRADE
DIVERSITY
They were both still $1.99 at the time of this post.

FREE EBOOKS
I hadn't searched "free kindle ebooks" in forever, and oops... I ended up downloading 42 books. Ha ha. Most of them were cookbooks, though. People kept asking me what I got besides cookbooks, on Twitter, so I made this graphic. The ones with arrows are literature.
WITCH SCHOOL - now $2.99.
THE PURPLE CLOUD - still free today.
KNIFE AND FORK - now 99 cents.

Katherine from I WISH I LIVED IN A LIBRARY decided to post TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE IN AN AGATHA CHRISTIE NOVEL for her TTT FREEBIE last week. It is a genuine hahahahaha *snort* hahahahaha, read; even if you are like me and have never read an Agatha Christie mystery in your life.

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
Read-A-Long Update

TELL ME TUESDAY

JUNE CHALLENGES UPDATE

JULY WOW

BEYOND THE BOOKS
25 Random Facts About Me
I will make sure they are strange.

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
Books With Under 2,000 GR Ratings

SUMMER BLOGGER PROMO TOUR
Guest Post
Princessa Of Books - Harry Potter

THE SUNDAY POST

Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.