Tuesday, June 28, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #101

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

Seeing that everything is still the same from last week...
I am still reading THIS SAVAGE SONG and my on decks are still the same, I am letting you know I started my ANNE OF GREEN GABLES READ-A-LONG!
You can still link-up with the read-a-long and you don't have to be doing it to join the discussions! I read the first three books of the series in 2000, so I am having a lot of fun with it.

I am also going to be doing an ARC buddy read of Nevernight with Sarah from THE YA BOOK TRAVELER, Carrie from PAPER BINDINGS, and Ali from ARTIC BOOKS!
Check out the gorgeous UK cover...

Do you like to buddy read? Have you joined any read-a-longs? What are you reading now? Please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.