Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #105


TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours! 

"… she thought there should be a word meaning ‘a word that sounds like the noise a thing would make if that thing made a noise even though, actually, it doesn’t, but would if it ‘did’.
Glint, for example.  If light made a noise as it reflected off a distant window, it’d go ‘glint!’  And the light of tinsel, all those little glints chiming together, would make a noise like ‘glitterglitter’.  ‘Gleam’ was a clean, smooth noise from a surface that intended to shine all day.  And ‘glisten’ was the soft, almost greasy sound of something rich and oily."
▫▫▫
Now I have to decide whether to carry on with the Tiffany Aching arc and buy A HAT FULL OF SKY, or continue the Rincewind storyline with THE LIGHT FANTASTIC which I already own.


In the vote for my next read this book had every vote except for one!

I am going to continue reading the Anne Of Green Gables series until I have them all read.

I am starting a buddy read of this on Thursday with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS. It is going to seem strange because I have this in hardcover and I haven't read a physical book in quite some time. Ha ha.

I am buddy reading this with Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG. Are we starting at midnight, Jo?
What are you reading? Please tell me! Are you going to be starting The Cursed Child at midnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.