Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #104

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Ronyell from RABBIT EARS PRODUCTIONS BLOG
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

AND... I figured out that when I made the graphic for TMT #96 I accidentally made it #66, so instead of this being TMT #74, it is TMT #104!

I finished the book a bit early for the read-a-long. It was so good I couldn't help myself! There is still next week's final set of discussion questions and the review and wrap-up the following Sunday. I have the ebook bundle and the second book, Anne Of Avonlea, started on the next page so I kept on reading. Ha ha. You can see all of my discussion questions and answers, so far: HERE. Read from the bottom up.
I L❤VE TIFFANY ACHING! I will read about witches any day. I never seem to tire of them.

I couldn't stop reading about lovely trouble making Anne! These books are also calming to me for some reason.


HELP ME CHOOSE!



What are you reading? Tell me.
And please don't forget to tell me which book I should read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.