Friday, July 15, 2016

TOP FIVE FRIDAY #30

TFF is based on TOP TEN TUESDAY by The Broke and the Bookish. I always frown in a defeated manner when trying to come up with ten answers for TTT, so...
FIVE THINGS ABOUT MY SON
I just did a 25 things about me BEYOND THE BOOKS feature post last week: HERE, so I decided to switch it up a little and feature the Manchild.

1. When Sebastian was little he not only had the "my food can't touch" thing, but each food had to be on a separate plate with a separate utensil! He wasn't faking this phobia(?) because if we wouldn't do it for him he would forgo the other foods, even his favorites, just to not have more than one on a plate. I guess that is why he was so fond of soup. You can't put it on a plate with other foods. Ha ha. He drew a Thanksgiving picture in kindergarten and the teacher wrote what they were thankful for on it and he said he was thankful for soup! The next year for Mother's Day he brought home a card he made and it said, " I love my mom because she makes soup for me." If you have, or have in the future, a kiddo who does this, don't worry, he eats all of his food on the same plate now. He still loves soup though.


2. When he was in kindergarten I was daycaring a newborn and he leaned over into the pack n' play and said, "They might think you are cute, but I can read."

3. Because he did two musicals a year at our regional performing arts center for seven years he is a pro at choreographed dance, but he can't (won't?) free dance. He was a dud at prom. Ha!


4. He is studying to be a Geneticist. He wants to work on curing diseases.

5. He still uses the pay-as-you-go flip phone I bought him eight years ago in 10th grade. He says he would rather spend the money going to good restaurants. 

Did you have any funny quirks as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.