Thursday, July 7, 2016

2016 JUNE CHALLENGES UPDATE


I read four books in June. Well, five because I re-read MEMORIES 
OF ASH as soon as I finished it! . I am still only reading half what I usually read, but I am on vacation for two months and I am ready to kick some tookus in July and August!
GOAL 104
READ 37
BEHIND 18
Totals do not include DNFs, picture books, or instructional books like cookbooks.

These cannot be ARCs.
JUNE TOTAL = 1
GRAND TOTAL = 4

JUNE TOTAL = 1
GRAND TOTAL = 2

JUNE TOTAL = 0
GRAND TOTAL = 8


JUNE TOTAL = 3
GRAND TOTAL = 28


No progress this month.

NEW SHORT TERM CHALLENGE
JUNE 20TH - SEPTEMBER 5TH
GOAL = 25
JUNE TOTAL = 3
GRAND TOTAL = 3

How are your challenges doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.