Sunday, July 17, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #69

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.
ACTIVITIES
I tell you how my ARC free summer has started and my first two books on deck were Anne Of Green Gables, and The Wee Free Men.

Meet the Manchild, ha ha, five things about my son.

Elizabeth from So Long... & Thanks For All The Fish answers my 20 interview questions.

SBPT #3
My guest post hasn't been posted yet. I will add the link when she posts it, but HERE is the guest post on my blog.

Blogger has gotten worse. Besides making a separate draft almost every time you edit a post it is sometimes double posting the posts. Yikes! It has also been adding extra spaces that don't show up in the code. If it happens between text, you can delete that line of text and start over, but if it is between an image and text, you are screwed because even if you delete the image and put it back in. If you put it in the exact same location within the text the phantom space (sometimes two) will still be there. No one from Blogger answers my tweets so I have no idea if they are looking into these things.

NETGALLEY
I would like to say thanks to Talitha Nelle for giving the heads up on her blog VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES about it being a Read Now last week.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I have read this two, possibly three, times. I became a solid fan of Kurt Vonnegut when when a drummer I once worked with gave me a copy of this book. I think I reread it and then it was assigned for a Lit class I had in college. It is still $1.99 at the time of this posting if you want to grab one!

I have only read this once because I don't play well with wartime historical fiction, but I bought it anyway because I am planning a month of Vonnegut next year. It was still a $1.99 at the time of this posting.

I have not read this one before. Again, I purchased it for my Vonnegut marathon. It was $1.99 at this posting.

When I went to get a link from Goodreads for the Saturday Evening Conversations post, I saw the ebook was $1.99 and I grabbed it because I loved the movie and have always wanted to read the book. It is not on sale any longer.

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
READ-A-LONG

TELL ME TUESDAY

BEYOND THE BOOKS
Social Media

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
International Books

SATURDAY EVENING CONVERSATIONS
Author Interview - Joe Kipling
Indie Literary Festival UK

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.