This month there is no theme...
1. Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not? ✒ At nine I don't think Saffron has thought about it much, but I think having to look after her younger brother all the time might have an affect on how soon she has children when she is an adult.
2. What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.) ✒ I think Saffron's tactics would be in reverse. She is great at figuring out how to escape situations and hide because of her mother's alcoholism.
3. What’s the nicest thing they’ve done for someone else, and why did they do it? ✒ I think it would be giving up her free time to make sure her little brother is safe, fed, and loved.
4. Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it? ✒ Maybe not exactly violent, but stern with her mother if she is drunk and about to do something stupid or dangerous. She has pushed her mother before.
5.Are they a rule-follower or a rebel? ✒ Saffron thinks she is a rebel doing things like eating ramens for breakfast, or wearing stripes with plaid, but with important things she is a rule follower.
6. Are they organized or messy? ✒ Painfully organized and downsized.
7. What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way? ✒ Her grandfather is a wonderful listener and that makes her feel loved because her mother is always telling her to shut up. Her grandmother's best friend Gi Gi, too, because she is always asking Saffron how she is doing and how she feels. I would say the last person to make her feel loved would be one of those two people.
8. What do they eat for breakfast? ✒ She loves eggs. That is why she want's her grandmother to get chickens. She needs to know threy are being treated humanely.
9. Have they ever lost someone close to them? ✒ No.