Sunday, December 1, 2019

TURNING THE PAGE ON NOVEMBER REWIND #196 - Blog. Life. Music. Food..

TURNING THE PAGE ON NOVEMBER 2019
MONTHLY REWIND #196
Blog. Life. Music. Food.



TURNING THE PAGE
MONTHLY REWIND
OCTOBER
BLOG. LIFE. MUSIC. FOOD.

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
WHAT'S BAZ READING?

THE SNIDGET
HARRY POTTER AND FANTASY WORLD NEWS
NOVEMBER EDITION

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
MY WEEKLY PULL
Comics. Manga. Graphic Novels.
WHAT'S BAZ READING?

MONTHLY WITCH AND WIZARD LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
Fantasy Food - Harry Potter Collecting - Decorating - Fashion - Crafts - Wands
Magical Parties and Entertaining

LAST. NOW. NEXT

SUNDAY CHAT
THANKSGIVING TRADITIONS

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
WHAT'S BAZ READING?


I only managed four books for SCIFI MONTH, but with an anti-bullying read-a-thon thrown in there I consider one a week pretty good!
NOVEMBER BOOKS READ = 7
Sixth Annual November Anti-Bullying Read-A-Thon = 2
SciFi Month = 4
Personal Reading =1
Audiobooks = 2
eBooks = 5
Physical Books = 0
Comics - Manga - Graphic Novels = 2
Owned = 4
Borrowed Hoopla = 3
ARCs = 0


This month I will be posting about my neglected 2019 reading challenges and what to expect on the blog during my 2020 Year of Classics personal challenge. Also, if you look at the THOROUGHLY RANDOM THURSDAYS post listings in my LOOKING FORWARD section at the bottom of this post you will see some new titles for features coming up next year!

And I managed to get one of these drafted again this year after skipping it last year!




i'm not going to say much about November. I'm just going to add it to September and October and chalk all three months up to a learning experience and an example of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Ha ha. The highlights of the month were the Scary Landlord attic invasion, the Manchild's kidney stone, and aforementioned son's visit to Planet Ass#ole during our Thanksgiving meal preparations. He's never done that before!


I did get some excellent Harry Potter translations for my collection, though, so not all was a horror show. Oh! And I managed to power walk 3.1 miles for my Slug Club Armchair to 5K medal all in one day! I will be posting about it in an upcoming Well Witch post.




✴WARNING✴
If your ears are too sensitive to hear a promo for a Manscaped(dot)com sponsorship, don't start listening until :54 seconds. Heh heh.

My tabs/backing tracks guy, Eric, ripping through some Vivaldi. Good stuff!



My sister randomly gifted me a Hogwarts cauldron mug! 



My son and his guy friends only went to one store on Black Friday... Barnes and Noble! Kids raised right. Ha ha.




▪TELL ME TUESDAY▪THE SNIDGET▪ SUNDAY CHAT▪
▪BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES▪
▪FURS-DAY FEATURE▪STUFFING MY SHELVES▪
THOROUGHLY RANDOM THURSDAYS
 ▪DOWN THE TBR HOLE▪CONVERSATIONS▪
▪RAVE/RANT/REWIND REVIEW▪
▪AS SEEN ON TV▪KONDO MY KINDLE▪CHIT CHAT▪
▪ENORMOUS PURPLE MEGAPHONE▪CONJURING CONVERSATIONS▪
▪THE SIMPLE WITCH▪THE WELL WITCH▪THE GREEN WITCH▪
▪CHALLENGES UPDATE▪ANTISOCIAL MEDIA▪MOST EXCELLENT▪
▪IT'S IN THE BOOKS▪BLOGGY BLAUGH▪TAG, YOU'RE IT!▪

Have a splendid new month, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.