Tuesday, December 10, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #278 - Last. Now. Next. MY WEEKLY PULL - CComics. Manga. Graphic Novels.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT
MY WEEKLY PULL
COMICS. MANGA. GRAPHIC NOVELS.

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT


NOTHING!
December is a busy month for me because I volunteer with a lot of children's charities making wonderful holiday experiences and there isn't much time for reading. Kids are more important than books!



ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Published February 2019 - Owned
I am glad I picked this book back up because around 60% it became leaps and bounds better, and since 80% I haven't wanted to put it down..There was a brief flurry of plot conveniences, and a small continuity blip, but all in all it's been most enjoyable in the backhalf of the story.


YOUNG ADULT
THE HAZEL WOOD DUOLOGY #2
FANTASY
Publishes January 2020 - NetGalley ARC
My next ARC.





MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY REALISTIC FICTION
ISSUES RELATED
Published September 10th 2019 - Goodreads Win
I need to get this read and put in a Little Free Library. I heard from one of my old community center co-volunteers that a couple of the parenting class mothers said they look in LFLs to find new looking books to wrap as Christmas presents for their children, so I want to get all of my latest kids' books distributed around town. I wish I had known this before because I would have looked for more children's books the last time I made a Book Outlet order. At least next year I will be prepared!



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.