Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #275 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
YOUNG ADULT
COMPANION BOOK #1
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
Published - Owned Kindle Library
Anti Bullying Readathon

★★★★★
YOUNG ADULT
MIDDLE GRADE
GRAPHIC NOVEL
VOLUME ONE
ISSUES #1-5
Published February 26th 2019 - Hoopla Borrow
Anti Bullying Read-a-thon



ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
Published 1950 - Borrowed
I am finally getting to this for Scifi Month!


ADULT
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
DYSTOPIC
Published April 2018 - Own Kindle Library
Another SciFi Month book. I am hoping I can squidge in another one after this before December, so I'll be on the lookout for a short one. I'm going to peruse my Kindle library first before I use up a Hoopla borrow.





There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.