Tuesday, November 26, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #276 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX
WHAT'S BAZ READING

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
DYSTOPIC
Published April 2018 - Own Kindle Library
I loved it! There were so many socio-political elements that ring true today. There were several LGBTQ relationships and a non-binary character. This is only my second book read for SciFi Month because I was still trying to get Stain finished, leftover from my October witch theme at the beginning of the month, and I had an anti-bullying read-a-thon to read for. I am whipping through I, Robot, though, so I think I will be able to squeeze in a fourth book. Hey, maybe even a fifth if I stay off social media. Ha ha!



ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
Published 1950 - Borrowed
I couldn't get into reading the physical copy I borrowed from my son and I started reading Blackfish City instead. I finally broke down and bought a $4 ebook and I am 25% finished and loving it!



I have no idea, and December is my catch-up month, so even more TBR undecidedness is in the air!







ADULT LITERATURE
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
DYSTOPIC - ISSUE RELATED
Published 1949 - Borrowed
He finished this one, but I don't know if he's going to start the Frank Herbert book he borrowed from his friend or not. Stay tuned...



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.