Tuesday, December 3, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #277 - Last. Now. Next. MY WEEKLY PULL - Comics. Manga. Graphic Novels.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN
MY WEEKLY PULL
COMICS. MANGA. GRAPHIC NOVELS.

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
Published 1950 - Borrowed
I loved it. I hadn't read any Asimov since college and I had forgotten how smooth and down to earth his writing is. I still haven't had time to fully discuss it with my son, but I know he was iffy about the ending... which I had no problem with. He couldn't have disliked it too much because when I mentioned there were two other Robot series books he seemed pleased.


★★★★★
ADULT FICTION 
GRAPHIC NOVEL SERIES VOLUME #1
FANTASY
DIVERSE/ISSUES RELATED
Published 2012 - Hoopla Borrow
I read volume one of the graphic novel series Saga for my fourth SciFi Month book. I intended to read the entire book one (issues #1-18) bind-up, but that didn't happen. I am excited to continue on!



ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Published February 2019 - Owned
I had set this book aside during a buddy read with my son when he basically DNFed it. At first he had a small intention of finishing it, when he set it aside. He had read more than 30%, but since then has decided it's a DNF for him. I will be finishing it, in fact I am enjoying the back-half of the story more than the first half.


YOUNG ADULT
THE HAZEL WOOD DUOLOGY #2
FANTASY
Publishes January 2020 - NetGalley ARC
I was thrilled to be approved for this! I loved and adored The Hazel Wood.






MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

This isn't a US cover, but I liked this image better! I'm on to issue #2, in the book one issues #1-18 bind-up, I borrowed from Hoopla!




There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.