Tuesday, August 15, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #159

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-NINE
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


★★
Great premise, bad writing.

The tagline should read "a story of self-absorbed bulls#it", haha.


MIDDLE GRADE? YOUNG ADULT?
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
MAGICAL REALISM
DIVERSE / DISABILITIES
Published August 8th
I lucked out and this also has a dog in it to count as a DOG DAYS OF SUMMER read. I have only read about 10%, but I am really enjoying it. Especially after three flops in a row. 


NONFICTION
MEMOIR
Published August 1st
I am sure this one is going to be a little hard for me to read because it is about having a child with a serious illness, but the synopsis grabbed me, and I am blessed to have an almost 100% well child now. I hope this family's story ends the same way.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.