Friday, October 28, 2016

TOP FIVE FRIDAY #38

MACABRE MOVIES
TFF is based on TOP TEN TUESDAY by The Broke and the Bookish. I always frown in a defeated manner when trying to come up with ten answers for TTT, so...


Real life was a total TIME SUCK this week, so I did not have an extra minute to do the second movie tag, nor hunt through the storage room for The Manchild's past book character Halloween costume photos, so here is a list of horripilative movies I love that I haven't seen on any other lists.
PLEASE DON'T READTHE WIKI'S IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED BY THE PLOTS!

This is an American-British version of the Swedish film, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. I usually like the originating country's version of a movie better, but in this rare case I liked the American release. Let the Right One In is based on a BOOK.
TRAILER

I love the tagline for this film: A Myth. A Monster. A World Gone Media Mad. It was filmed partially in beautiful Iceland. This movie is not scary, but it is deeply Halloweenish.
TRAILER

This film must be good because it made me like a supernatural creature I don't usually care about.
TRAILER

I just found out there is a director's cut of the film! My ex and I were so taken with this movie we threw a film noir party for some friends and watched it again (for about the fourth time, ha ha).
TRAILER

I LOVE THIS FILM! It is old school freaky, and creepy, and psychologically bizarre, AND IT HAS ALICE COOPER IN IT! He was fabulous, too!
TRAILER

 Have you seen any of these movies? Do you have a favorite Halloween movie that you don't see anyone else mentioning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.