Tuesday, October 18, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #116

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!
▫▫▫
This week I have decided to start linking up with TEASER TUESDAY hosted by BOOKS AND A BEAT.


MY GOODREADS REVIEW
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
LYRICAL FREE VERSE
ISSUE RELATED
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is now my top Middle Grade for 2016! It is my heart. It's issue related, but in a very sweet MG way. Brava to the author.


YOUNG ADULT
CONTEMPORARY
STANDALONE
DIVERSITY
This is my current ARC. It published October 11th.

LITERARY FICTION
CLASSIC
AUDIOBOOK
It is my current OCTOBER FRIGHTFEST read.
▫▫▫
MY TEASER
 "It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day, the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet." 
▫▫▫
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow might not be frightening according to current standards, but the writing is beautiful and it will most certainly put you deep into the autumn vibe zone.
▫▫▫
If you would like to fall into the zone, The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow is available free in the Public Domain: HERE.

YOUNG ADULT
CONTEMPORARY
STANDALONE
DIVERSITY
This will be my next ARC and it publishes November 1st.

LITERARY FICTION
SHORT STORY COLLECTION
HORROR/FANTASY
It will be my next October Frightfest title.


FALL RELEASE
Rootbeer Candy
and
Other Miracles
▪▪▪
STANDALONE
The Secret Horses Of Briar Hill
▫▫▫
ANIMAL COVER
A Tail Of Camelot
▫▫▫
FRIENDSHIP
Omnia
▫▫▫
CREEPY COVER
Horrors Real, Imagined, and Deadly
▫▫▫
SHORT STORY
No Cage For A Crow
▫▫▫
KILLERS
Look Past
▫▫▫
REVENGE
Incognita
▫▫▫
ILLUSTRATED
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
In a Ship Of Her Own Making
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.