Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #115

LAST. NOW. NEXT.

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

I didn't rate this because it is an anthology and the stories ranged in quality from duds to fabulous. Justin Holley's story, The Gods Inside was a standout and I am happy because I am starting his Paranormal/Horror book today! A.M. Supringer's story, A Secret Kept In Shame, was the big winner for me hands down.

This is my current OCTOBER FRIGHTFEST read. It is Paranormal/Horror, but the MC is eighteen so don't know if it is YA, NA, or AF.

This is a Middle Grade Contemporary written in Lyrical Free Verse. It is my current ARC and it publishes October 12th.

It will be my next October Frightfest read and the second book in the Bruised trilogy.

My next ARC. It publishes November 1st.


I also joined the FALL BOOKISH BINGO challenge hosted by PRETTY DEADLY REVIEWS. I saw it on Anne from INKED BROWNIES blog and just had to do it. Ha ha!
This covers September, October, and November, so I have several applicable books already...
STANDALONE
The Secret Horses Of Briar Hill
▫▫▫
ANIMAL COVER
A Tail Of Camelot
▫▫▫
FRIENDSHIP
Omnia
▫▫▫
CREEPY COVER
Horrors Real, Imagined, and Deadly
▫▫▫
SHORT STORY
No Cage For A Crow
▫▫▫
KILLERS
Look Past
▫▫▫
REVENGE
Incognita
▫▫▫
ILLUSTRATED
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
In a Ship Of Her Own Making
What are you reading? Are you reading anything spooky? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.