Tuesday, January 8, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #230 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

(0)
I would rather sit in a bath tub filled with acid and drive nails into my forehead than read the sequel.



ADULT FICTION
RAIN WILD CHRONICLES #1
FANTASY/DRAGONS
I'm really enjoying this! I have never read any Robin Hobb before.

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY/DRAGONS
I bought this for Baz for Christmas Eve, but I am going to read it for Dragon Daze, too!



YOUNG ADULT
WINTERNIGHT TRILOGY #3
FANTASY
Published January 8th - Netgalley
I read a bit of this on New Years Day and fell right back into the story. I am looking forward to picking it back up!


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.