Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WAITING ON, WAIT... Tell me Tuesday?

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-EIGHT
WAITING ON WEDNESDAY
JANUARY 2017 EDITION
There was an emergency with the family of one of the girls I babysit, so everything on my blogging schedule went out the window. This feature chimera is my solution. Ha!
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

This book kamikazed in the last 10%. I don't know what to rate it, so no Goodreads review yet.

I finished this extremely late last night. I was waiting to finish reading it before drafting my TMT yesterday, but then all the emergency excitement happened and all was abandoned.
My heart is full of this book and it will be a solid five stars for me. If you are a mother this book will be especially emotional for you, but be warned... not in a fluffy way.

MIXED CLASSIFICATIONS
ANTHOLOGY
SCIENCE FICTION
APOCALYPTIC
DIVERSE
DISABILITIES
I am participating in a read-a-long for this collection of short stories with disabled MCs. My first post will be up sometime this week.

ADULT
CLASSIC
AUDIOBOOK
This will count as an audiobook, classic, reread, adult, and a Kindle deal towards my One For Twelve Challenge!

JANUARY 2017
I link up with WAITING ON WEDNESDAY, hosted by Breaking the Spine, once a month and show you two books I am highly anticipating!

MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
DYSTOPIAN
"Fahrenheit 451 meets The Giver..." ~ Goodreads. It publishes August 8th.

ADULT
FANTASY
TRILOGY FINALE
I loved A Darker Shade Of Magic and I just bought A Gathering Of Shadows! It publishes in late February.
What are you waiting on?
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.