Tuesday, January 24, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #130

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



ADULT
CLASSIC
AUDIOBOOK
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This listen was a reread for me and will also be my first READING REWIND post inspired by Stacee from ADVENTURES OF A BOOK JUNKIE. The narrator was superb.


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION? 1980s?
ISSUE RELATED
I am enjoying this book, but not nearly as much as FAITHFUL. There are too many "secondary" characters with this fast switching "POV" of sorts. It's strange. I don't know how to explain it right now, but it is keeping me from becoming fully invested in any of the characters.

MIXED CLASSIFICATIONS
ANTHOLOGY
SCIENCE FICTION
APOCALYPTIC
DIVERSE
DISABILITIES
I am participating in a read-a-long for this collection of short stories with disabled MCs. My second Q&A post on stories 5-8 will be up on Wednesday. You can read the Q&A for stories 1-4: HERE.


MEMOIR
MUSIC
This counts as an ARC backlist, music book, and Nonfiction for my ONE FOR TWELVE CHALLENGE. It also counts towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE.

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSITY
It will not count as my one ARC for the month because this is a highly anticipated, and I was going to read it anyway.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.