Tuesday, December 27, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #126

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

A Middle Grade that reads like a Children's Chapterbook about a psychopath.

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG and I did a tandem review. You should check it out.

ADULT NONFICTION
HISTORY
SCIENCE
FEMINISM
CIVIL RIGHTS
This is my current ARC and last book towards my 72 book Goodreads Challenge goal! What a luxury to have six, count 'em, six days to read it.

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
SOCIAL ISSUES
CULTURAL
This is my one ARC for January. It publishes on the 10th. I also have THE HATE U GIVE, but it doesn't count towards my one ARC a month challenge restriction because I was going to read it anyway. 
◾ ◾ ◾
I had no progress on Winter Bookish Bingo.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.