Sunday, July 24, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #70

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER

ACTIVITIES
I tell you how I realized I had put #66 on my #96 TMT graphic and had been running at a 30 post deficit! I am also letting you pick my next read, so head on over before next Tuesday and vote. The Scorpio Races is in the lead!

I tell you what my first social media experience was and how it morphed into other things.

I posted my first official SEC author interview using Vanity Fair's version of the Proust Questionnaire. Go and see what yaks have to do with it.

In my guest post on The Litaku, for the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, I tell you about my journey as a literacy volunteer

My Summer Blogger Promo Tour guest poster today is Wren from The Litaku giving you her wishes for books to anime series.

I have solidified my plan to do a one ARC a month personal challenge next year. I have started taking this into consideration when requesting 2017 titles and will start a schedule soon. It will not include the highly anticipated titles I would be reading anyway, so I am thinking it will end up being two ARCs a month.
▪▪▪
I finally went over 5,000 views a month!

AUTHORS
I was sent an eARC by the author for a pre-release review! I was over the moon because A.G. is one of my favorite YA authors and this is an Adult Lit offering. I cannot wait to see what she has written.

Joe Kipling sent me a paperback copy of the second book in her THE UNION TRILOGY series AND a little wooden box covered with pages from the book! Now I have something to keep the little post-it notes in that I use on physical copy review books.
▪▪▪
I BOUGHT NOTHING!
I REQUESTED NOTHING!

You can now download over 100,000 titles from the NYPL for free! Find out about it: HERE.
One of the books I am reading right now, THE WEE FREE MEN, is being made into a movie. You can read about it: HERE.


ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
Read-A-Long Questions

TELL ME TUESDAY

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
FOR WRITERS
July Character Questions

THURSDAY THOUGHT
Rating Fave Authors 5 stars

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
Do It

BLOGVERSARY + GIVEAWAY
FINALLY!

SUMMER BLOGGER PROMO TOUR

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.