Sunday, July 10, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #68

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.


ACTIVITIES

I tell you about why I almost DNFed NEVERNIGHT!

Go have a peek at the new short term challenge I joined.

I tell you why I am not going to THE CURSED CHILD Barnes and Noble midnight drop festivities.

I tell you 25 STRANGE things about me!

I show you 15 of my favorite books with under 2,000 ratings on Goodreads: five Adult, five Middle Grade, and five Young Adult.

Be sure to visit my guest post about my ARC free summer reading list, and how I cleared my summer of ARCs on Divya's blog, ENDLESS PAGES.

I changed my blog icon/avatar/image across all social media. 
NETGALLEY
I WANTED THIS BOOK WITH ALL MY HEART!

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I saw this book on a Top Ten Tuesday Under 2,000 ratings post. When I went to add it to my tbr on Goodreads I saw that the ebook was only $1.06, so I bought it! It is a diverse YA Contemporary about the trials and tribulations of Muslim dating.

You can watch an animated history of the book: HERE.

SBPT GUEST POST
Jess from Princessa Of Books does the Harry Potter Spells Tag, later today.

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
Read-A-Long Update

TELL ME TUESDAY

BEYOND THE BOOKS
Jealousies

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
Facts about me. Another one? Ha ha. Maybe I'll do facts about my family.

SATURDAY EVENING  CONVERSATIONS
Elizabeth from So Long... & Thanks For All The Fish answers my SEC interview questions.

SUMMER BLOGGER PROMO TOUR
Chelsea from Books For Thought

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.