Thursday, June 13, 2019

BOOK JACKET - June 2019 Edition - Cover Love and Bookstagram Beauties

JUNE 2019 EDITION
CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY
BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG
BOOKSTAGRAM BEAUTIES

I'll be linking up monthly with CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY for the COVER LOVE section, and BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG for THE COVER MADE ME DO IT section.


♥ COVER LOVE ♥
GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FAMILY SAGA
 Publishes September 9th
This was hard! All of my most anticipated books have less than thrilling covers. Ha! I love, love, love this cover, though. I am interested in reading it, but not enough to request an eARC. I knew I didn't want to lower my Netgalley ratio for it, so I hopped over to Edelweiss to see if they had it, and they do, but it doesn't fit any of my monthly reading themes, so I'm going to wait and see if Hoopla gets it this fall to read in December. Why do I want to read it? Because it's about tumbling into poverty from riches because of a step parent, and although my family wasn't rich, we were comfortable and I tumbled at the hands of a step parent, too, so it's relatable for me. This author is known for her skillfully written insights on the human condition.


THE COVER MADE ME DO IT
GOODREADS
ADULT HISTORICAL FICTION
STANDALONE
Published 2014
This is a little bit of a lie... I was interested in this book to begin with, but the cover gave me that last nudge when I saw it on ebook special. I think it's been in my Kindle library since 2015! I still want to read it because the ignored wife premise always intrigues me. I also have hopes of adoring it because I would love an excuse to buy a hardcover for my shelves. Ha ha. It's so pretty! Has anyone read this?



★ BOOKSTAGRAM  BEAUTIES 

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.