Friday, August 5, 2016

TOP FIVE FRIDAY #32

BOOKS I'D BUY IN A HEARTBEAT
TFF is based on TOP TEN TUESDAY by The Broke and the Bookish. I always frown in a defeated manner when trying to come up with ten answers for TTT, so...

BOOKS I WOULD BUY IF I WAS GIVEN A FULLY LOADED GIFT CARD



I am going to cheat with series I want to complete in hardcover.

▪1▪
SEPTIMUS HEAP SERIES
I need:
MAGYK #1
SYREN #5
and the novella
DARKE TOAD
There is also a second series started in this world called TODHUNTER MOON. There are three books out and I want those in hardcover, too!
PATHFINDER
SANDRIDER
STARCHASER

▪2▪
There are no good crisp cover images for these books anywhere. I wonder if this is done on purpose to keep people from printing their own frameables. I assure you these covers are gorgeous!
GOODREADS
THE FAIRYLAND SERIES
I need:
THE GIRL WHO FELL BENEATH FAIRYLAND AND LED THE REVELS THERE #2
and
THE GIRL WHO RACED FAIRYLAND ALL THE WAY HOME #5
▫▫▫
The cover art is only part of the collectability of these books; there are also the beautiful chapter headers...

Here is the trailer...

▪3▪
THE LAST CHRONICLES OF THOMAS COVENANT
I have the first six books in hardcover and I need the last four.
THE RUNES OF EARTH
FATAL REVENANT
AGAINST ALL THINGS ENDING
THE LAST DARK

▪4▪
GOODREADS
A WRINKLE IN TIME QUARTET
These are digest size paperbacks (a little bit larger than regular paperbacks). I want these instead of the hardcover boxset because I like the cover art better.

▪5▪
GOODREADS
TIFFANY ACHING DISCWORLD
I want all of the DISCWORLD books, but I don't know if I want them all in hardcover, or necessarily all in physical form. I do know that I want the Tiffany Aching arc in hardcover and I want them with the above cover art. At first I thought the style shown above was only in paperback, but I saw a hardcover of THE SHEPARD'S CROWN on Book Outlet. I have to do some more research because I don't want to get one book in this style hardcover and not he able to get the rest.

What would you buy with a loaded giftcard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.