Tuesday, August 16, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #107

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
JOINING US THIS WEEK
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ME LIST THREE BOOKS FINISHED IN THE PREVIOUS WEEK?!
I will be crying when I go back to my ARC schedule in September. Being able to read what I want right now is wonderful.

I am continuing my RAVEN CYCLE buddy reading with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS. We are having a great time!

I am still doing my ARC free summer reading, so I am going to let you pick my next read for me again!


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.