Tuesday, September 3, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #264 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR
HARRY POTTER MONTH

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★
(2.5)
ADULT SCIENCE FICTION
STANDALONE
Published April 26th 2018 - own
I would have given this book four stars (3.5) but the abrupt cheesy ending ruined everything. I was not happy.

★★★
LITERARY FICTION
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARYART
FEMINISM
Published - January 8th 2019 - NetGalley
Another abrupt disappointing ending. Also, this is not Horror. 


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
FEMINISM
Publishes October 8th - Netgalley
This wasn't quite my next ARC, but I was in the mood for it, and I also wanted to make sure I had zero books to read in October other than my witch theme books. I am at 41% and it is very VERY good! It grabbed my attention from the beginning. It needs a new cover in my opinion. The other cover is blah, too.


HARRY POTTER
September 1st was Back to Hogwarts Day, so it is only fitting that September's theme be HP related as I am a bit of a Potterhead!

I am listening to my Audible audiobook of Sorcerer's Stone and following along in my illustrated edition. I re-read it last year; but the Harry, a History Tenth Anniversary group on Facebook started a series re-read on September first, so I thought I'd start again with them. We will be reading one HP book a month. If you'd like to join in let me know and I'll add you to the group. I will also be visiting the blog HERMIONE'S SECRET LIBRARY because she has re-read discussion posts for each chapter.

I am also going to read these...
An Unauthorized Exploration of the Harry Potter Series




FIVE YEARS AGO...
TELL ME TUESDAY NUMBEMBER FOURTEEN was posted on September 2nd 2014. I said I was going to be reading THRONE OF GLASS, but we all know that never happened because... ASSASSINS, I hate stories about assassins. I wish someone had told me before I bought four of the ebooks. Ha ha.






There is still time to drop by and enter my international GIVEAWAY for a $15 gift card. Entries close September 5th.

There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.