Tuesday, September 17, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #266 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
DYSTOPIAN
FEMINISM
Publishes October 8th - Netgalley
This wasn't quite my next ARC, but I was in the mood for it, and I also wanted to make sure I had zero books to read in October other than my witch theme books. It was wonderful until the last 20% and then it was so bad it almost killed all of the good stuff in the rest of the story. I was extremely disappointed. I also mistakenly thought it was Fantasy before I read it, it's not, it's dystopic SciFi.

(0)
MIDDLE GRADE
EARLY READER CHAPTER BOOK
SERIES BOOK ONE
HUMOR
Published February 2013 - Won (recycled)
I finally ripped off the proverbial band-aid and finished this atrocity. It sent such a bad message I couldn't bring myself to put it in the neighborhood Little Free Library, so I am going to use it for paper crafts.

★★★★★
HISTORICAL FICTION
WWII
Publishes September 24th - NetGalley
Perfection!


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
DIVERSE
Published April 2019 - NetGalley
My current ARC. I wish Contemporary YA authors would quit using so many Harry Potter references. I also think this book would be more relatable if the characters were middle class and not rich.

UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER COMPANION BOOK
Published 2012 - Hoopla Borrow
My current Harry Potter month book.


UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER COMPANION BOOK
Published 2015 - Hoopla Borrow
It sounds like this book is more well researched and scholarly than those Journey Through the History of Magic Harry Potter books, published by Bloomsbury/Warner Brothers.

I am excited to say that after I finish my current ARC I only have four more 2019 review books on my plate. This may be the first year since I joined NetGalley and Edelweiss that I have read every ARC for that year!


FIVE YEARS AGO...
TELL ME TUESDAY NUMBER SIXTEEN was posted on September 16th 2014. I was reading an ARC of STONE IN THE SKY.

★★★★★

Random, but this was in that past TMT post and it made me laugh. Ha

What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.