Tuesday, September 24, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #267 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
DIVERSE
Published April 2019 - NetGalley
I haven't reviewed, nor rated, this book, yet, because although it has its enlightening moments it sends mixed messages. The quality of the writing is questionable also. I want to weigh all the parts to make sure I am fair in my assessment.

UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER COMPANION BOOK
Published 2012 - Hoopla Borrow



UNOFFICIAL HARRY POTTER COMPANION BOOK
Published 2015 - Hoopla Borrow
I have only read a few pages of this, but I am liking it very much!

GOODREADS
I was listening to my Sorcerer's Stone audiobook and following along in my illustrated edition, but the British narrator for the US books is irritating to me. I remembered I had the Kindle in Motion edition, so I checked to see if text-to-speech would work and it does! Not only can I listen and enjoy Jim Kay's brilliant artwork, I also see most of the images move. It's wonderful. I wonder if they have the motion ebooks in the next two illustrated editions?



 OCTOBER IS WITCHES MONTH HERE ON THE BLOG!






There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.