Tuesday, September 10, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #265 - Last. Now. Next.


TELL ME TUESDAY #264 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT


Between volunteering 60 hours last week, a failing WiFi router, and some pesky health problems; this was all I had the patience for today. Ha ha! Plus, it's hot and humid. How's that going for all you "meteorological fall" drum beaters who get all up in my face when I suggested autumn starts on September 23rd, according to scientific astronomical calculation. They are a very aggressive lot! Frankly I've grown weary of how rude some people are on Twitter. A couple of them were on my once safe haven, Bookstagram.
Why, yes... I am crabby today. *winks*


HISTORICAL FICTION
WWII
Publishes September 24th - NetGalley
Firstly I want to say that I wish Goodreads would make the publishers provide crisp images which can be displayed at at least 600 pixels wide. Most times I can find better images on the author's and publisher's websites, but not this time. *scowls*  It's even blurry in this small size, plus I hate having to go searching for photos with better resolution.
⚫ 
This is my current ARC. The story is wonderful. I'm at almost 40% and I have loved every inch of it!




FIVE YEARS AGO...
TELL.ME TUESDAY NUMBER FIFTEEN was posted on September 9th 2014.
I was reading this Middle Grade...



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.