Thursday, September 26, 2019

FURS-DAY. FEATURE - September 2019

SEPTEMBER 2019 EDITION

FURS-DAY FEATURE is hosted by my Dog Days of Summer Celebration co-host, Jolene, from JO'S BOOK BLOG. This is a random post feature, but mine will be monthly on the fourth Thursday of each month. It's a place to talk about books with animals in them, and other beastie things!


I read five books with dogs in them for our third annual August DOG DAYS OF SUMMER celebration!





If you didn't get the chance to finish your pupper TBR pile during #DDOS, never fear! Barb from BOOKER T'S FARM blog has a canine challenge for us in February, so jot it down on next year's calendar.
 I will also keep you updated about the challenge here on my Furs-Day Feature!

Thank you from myself and Jolene to everyone who participated in #DDOS! Next year will be even better with weekly prizes and a scavenger hunt! If for some reason I didn't see some of your #DDOS blog posts or IG photos, drop the links in the comments here and I will visit and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.