Tuesday, December 25, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #128 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-EIGHT

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★
(2.5)
I wanted to love this with all my heart, but it just didn't happen. I do want to read the sequel, to see if she lightened up on the Harry Potter clone elements and imagery, and I am also planning on reading her Binti titles.


★★★★
I needed to read a book by a politician no longer in office for the Better World Books challenge. I wanted a short quick story because I'm trying to finish the challenge, and this title was only 160 pages. It was serendipitous it was about Christmas!


★★★★★
I read this for the first time in December 2015 and I have read it every December since. The low cost (99¢?) added narration, that you can purchase with the download of the free Kindle Classics ebook, has Tim Curry as the narrator and it is wonderful.



 I needed a story with a detective MC for the BWB reading challenge and this freebie I saw is a Paranormal Murder Mystery Action Thriller. It's great! It's like a cross between the television show Fringe and the movie Dogma. Good stuff.



All this time I thought it was just City of Brass, no the. Ha ha. Anyway... It's for the recommended by a librarian square on the BWB challenge list. I am bound and determined I am going to complete it. I also have an ARC of the sequel from Netgalley.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.