Wednesday, December 5, 2018

WEDNESDAY WHATNOT - December 2018 - Waiting On. Wanting to Read. WIshing For...

WAITING ON. WANTING TO READ. WISHING FOR...
DECEMBER 2018 EDITION

I am linking up my monthly Wednesday Whatnot and Book Crust posts with Carole's Random Life in Books, BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOGfeature. 




I was sent an email from Harper Collins asking if I would like a physical ARC and I said yes, please! The cover is lovely.
There is a GOODREADS GIVEAWAY for an ARC if you are interested.



I kept seeing this mentioned on Greg's blog, BOOK HAVEN, and it intrigued me, so when I saw it as a $1.99 ebook yesterday I grabbed it! It's Eco-Fantasy, and the orca and polar bear imprinting are fresh concepts for me.


This finally went up on Netgalley, but my request has been sitting there for about three weeks. It publishes February 26, 2019. *fingers crossed*

What are you wanting to read?
Did you ask for books for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.