Saturday, December 15, 2018

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY - Hogwarts Gingerbread Edition

DECEMBER 2018
HARRY POTTER GINGERBREAD EDITION


When I was looking for the 2018 Hogwarts castle gingerbread house video...



I came across a lot of Harry Potter themed gingerbread creations; some incredibly difficult, like the one above, and some pretty simple ones. I thought I'd share them today.


BRITTA BLVD
I love how this one lights up!


GINGERBREAD HOGWARTS
You can read more about it, and items used, below...
INCREDIBLE THINGS


NOT QUITE NIGELLA BLOG
This would be more my level, ha ha.



This one shows how to make the round towers.


You can peruse an article about this magical creation: HERE.


STEIN ERIKSON EXTRAVAGANZA





GINGERBREAD BURROW


HOGSMEADE


DIAGON ALLEY
GRINGOTTS


HAGRID'S HUT





This looks cute, and easy!



DRAGON!






GINGERBREAD COOKIES


THE SORTING HAT

GINGERBREAD WANDS

If you made these gingerbread balls...
And wrapped them in these...

They'd look like little snitches!

DRAGONS

OWLS


Do you bake gingerbread people for the holidays?
Have you ever made a gingerbread house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.