Tuesday, August 14, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #210 - Last. Now. Next - Dog Days Celebration!

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

I'm coming in just under the wire this week with a super quick post. We are having severe flooding and I got a bit panicky, so I took a couple of generic Benadryl this this afternoon and I slept the rest of the day away.



This is a Middle Grade and there was really nothing of value in it for young readers, in fact much of it was a bad example. Which was too bad because the plot was good.


I buddy read this Middle Grade dog-themed Netgalley ARC, with Jolene for DDOS. It publishes in September. It's by the author of my top Middle Grade for 2016, ROOT BEER CANDY AND OTHER MIRACLES. We will have a double review up in a week or so where we ask each other questions about the book. It was a timely read because of the California wildfires going on right now.



 I saw this on the BOOKER T'S FARM blog. It's also a dog themed Netgalley Middle Grade for DDOS! It published August 14th.



I bought the hardcover of this for my Pratchett collection and when it arrived I realized there was a dog in the story and it was perfect for DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!



Remember, Jolene, my DDOS co-host, is donating $1 for every dog book we read in August; up to $100! The hopefully big fat donation will go to her local dog rescue which also takes in disaster relief dogs from across the country. You can find her details: HERE.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.