Tuesday, August 21, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #211 - Last. Now. Next. - TOP TEN

LAST. NOW. NEXT
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

I am jamming on my DOG DAYS OF SUMMER reads. It's been all dog books, all the time!


★★★★
(4.5)
CHILDREN'S CHAPTER BOOK
FAMILY
HOOPLA AUDIOBOOK

★★
ADULT NONFICTION
MEMOIR
HOOPLA AUDIOBOOK


★★★★
(3.5)
MIDDLE GRADE
CONTEMPORARY
Published august 14th - Netgalley



It has a dog in it and on it, so there's another dollar for Jolene's rescue! Remember, my Dog Days of Summer co-host, Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG, is donating a dollar for every dog book we read and review in August. Click the link for details.



Do you think I can get to all of these HOOPLA audios before September? If I do I will have read ten dog books in August for DDOS!


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.