Saturday, August 11, 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST - SPECIAL DOG DAYS OF SUMMER EDITION

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST
SPECIAL DOG DAYS OF SUMMER 2018 EDITION

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST is a monthly meme hosted by Aimee from AIMEE ALWAYS for featuring Bookstagrammers you love who have under 1K followers. I will be featuring one Instagram account, a favorite photo I saw in my feed, and my most liked photo from the previous month. I might also throw in pics of props I have found at the dollar store, or links to instructionals I have found while surfing the web! I will see you here the second Saturday of each month. I also follow some great artists and photographers, so I will randomly be adding them here and there, too!

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER




I didn't think any of the dog accounts I follow with my music/personal Instagram account had less than 1K followers, but sweet little @ruutigriffon, the Brussels Griffon, just hit 700 followers today. CONGRATULATIONS!





MORE GIFFONS!



@AFFENANDTHEGRIFFS is one of my top favorite accounts. Here is the family of one Affenpinscher, three Brussels Griffons, and their new furless sibling.

♥♥♥

The day I joined IG, my DDOS co-host, Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG, sent me a Facebook message telling me I needed to follow @WOLFGANG2242. This is a family of rescues: nine adopted senior dogs, a pig, a rabbit, and a chicken! The photos and videos of their daily routines are hilarious most times. The videos of Bikini and her pink princess toddler bed are priceless.






And my heart love account...


Meet Sunshine Bean, the one-eyed three legged Brussels Griffon, who was rescued from the trash. You can follow her adventures with her furry brothers @MEEPLYSPARROW.



It hasn't been updated since last year, but there are a lot of videos on the Facebook page.


Tell me what some of your favorite pet Instagram accounts are.
You can find me here @LaLaCanifshewants2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.