Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #100

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Shannon from REX ROBOT REVIEWS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

YOUNG ADULT
PUBLISHED APRIL 19TH 2016
NETGALLEY - ARCHIVED
BORING!

YOUNG ADULT
PUBLISHES JULY 5TH 2016
EDELWEISS
I am 11% in and not feeling it. I was not prepared for it to be a Dystopian mixed with the mysterious new guy in school scenerio. 

YOUNG ADULT
PUBLISHES JULY 5TH 2016
NETGALLEY
I love this new trend in cover art. Colorful and clean with neat font. I hate that messy font style. It makes me twitch. Ha ha! The hanging upside down girls have got to go too.

PUBLISHED MAY 10TH 2016
ADULT FICTION
NETGALLEY - ARCHIVED
I saw this reviewed on JO'S BOOK BLOG and ran to Netgalley to get it. It didn't archive until the 27th, and I got approved at the last minute so it wasn't a priority.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.