Saturday, June 25, 2016

GET HOOKED SUMMER CHALLENGE

GET HOOKED ON READING is a summer reading program reminiscent of the vacation reading programs we loved so much at our public library as children. It runs from June 20th to September 5th. This challenge is perfect for me because I am starting my ARC free (except for NEVERNIGHT) personal reads summer on July 1st! If you are interested you have until the 15th of July to sign up. This challenge is hosted by Octavia at READ. SLEEP. REPEAT. Happy reading!

I would like to read 25 books because I need to catch up on my Goodreads Challenge. This puts me at BOOKWORM LEVEL for the challenge, although we all know I am forever a BOOK LION! Grrrr...


MY LIST
1. RUIN AND RISING
2. THE SCORPIO RACES
3. WEE FREE MEN
4. UNWIND
5. BONE GAP
6. DANCE OF THE RED DEATH
7. A GATHERING OF SHADOWS
8.THE ARCHITECT OF SONG
9. INKED
10. THE CURSED CHILD
11. THE DREAM THIEVES
12. BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE
13. THE RAVEN KING
14. NEVERNIGHT
15. I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN
16. BONE GAP
17. THE GOLDFINCH
18. MR. NORRELL AND JOHNATHAN STRANGE
19. ABSALOM'S DAUGHTERS
20. THE VOODOO KILLINGS
21. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
22. WAITING FOR BUDDY GUY
23. LUCKY STRIKES
24. THE WOLF IN THE ATTIC
25. THIS SAVAGE SONG

Where is your favorite place to read in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.