Sunday, May 8, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #58

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.





Did I make the Silver Level in the ARC April Challenge? I tell you.

Checkout which ARCs I plan to get read this month.

Chacters I never want to grow up. EVER!

Featuring two of our Sunday Post friends: Nona Kimba and Michelle. See what Children's books they have been talking about.

Hear a bit about another WIP character of mine, Abastian Neff.

When you get to tne comments you will see I have installed...
If you have any trouble using this platform, let me know via TWITTER: @LaLaT0adst0ne (the Os are zeros), or EMAIL: lalainthelibrary@gmail.com


WON
I won an ebook from THE POLISHED PAGE TURNER.

EBOOKS BOUGHT
I saw the second book in my daily READINGDEALS.COM email for 99 cents, and when I went to buy it I saw the first book was, too. But alas, it was only a one day special and they are both over $8.00 again. I post all the specials I find on Facebook and Twitter, so if you are not following me you should!

When I went to purchase another cozy I saw on Laura's, from FUONLYKNEW, Sunday Post freebies list, I saw this for 99 cents. The free cozy I picked up was THE GREENSMITH GIRLS. I now have eight cozies with witches and ghosts, so I think I am going to do some kind of special month of October Halloween themed cozy marathon.



TELL ME TUESDAY
BEYOND THE BOOKS - My Tattoo
TOP FIVE FRIDAY - Non Bookish Websites
THE SUNDAY POST

On Monday I am part of a tour on my Children's blog. 
There is a $100 GIVEAWAY!

Have an excellent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.