Friday, May 6, 2016

TOP FIVE FRIDAY #22

TFF is based on TOP TEN TUESDAY by The Broke and the Bookish. I always frown in a defeated manner when trying to come up with ten answers for TTT, so...
CHARACTERS I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!
I decided to mix it up a little today because when I was thinking of characters from Children's books most of them I wanted to think of as perpetually childlike.

1.
HAROLD
I never want Harold to abandon his chunky purple crayon for the 64 count box.
I want him to continue to find wonder and joy with the simple things in his life.

2.
ELOISE
I want Eloise to be forever roaming the halls of The Plaza spying on people and making friends.

3.
MAX
I want the wild rumpus to start and never end.


4.
MATILDA
I want a precocious Matilda infinitely reading books, and discussing them over tea with Miss Honey.

5.
MADELINE
"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines ..."  ALWAYS!
"That's all there is, there isn't any more." 

What character would you never want to grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.