Sunday, November 18, 2018

THE WRAP - Blog. Life. Music. Food. Web. - Snow. Sickness and Hospitals

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-ONE
BLOG - BOOKSTAGRAM - LIFE - MUSIC - FOOD - WEB




BI-MONTHLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB
STACKING THE SHELVES

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
OCTOBER READING WRAP-UP

WAITING ON - WANTING - WISHING FOR
NOVEMBER EDITION

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
HOGWARTS HOLIDAY EDITION
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
BOOKISH NEEDFUL THINGS



My mother is in the hospital and it's been touch and go. I wasn't going to do a blog post today, but my views took a dive, so I am doing this quick post!

We had our first snow storm on Thursday. Ugh. This from the campus Facebook page because picture taking hasn't been a priority.

Baz Manchild has to work in the middle of the day both Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so we are having Thanksgiving on Wednesday.



LOVE LIKE SKY - five stars
MAMMOTH - two stars
HELLO, UNIVERSE - three stars
CONNECT THE STARS - five stars
I finished the four books I pledged for the FIFTH ANNUAL ANTI-BULLYING READATHON 2018#AntiBullyReads It will be a couple of weeks before we will know how much money we raised.


HAPPY AS LARRY - Goodreads win

YOUNG ADULT
WINTERNIGHT TRILOGY #3
FANTASY
 Publishes January 9th - Netgalley


I also received the five books I purchased from Better World Books and Amazon. They'll be in the next wrap-up after I can take some photos.

Have a delightful new week, my friends, and a fabulous holiday if you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.