Tuesday, November 20, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #224 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR
TOP TEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Michele from IN LIBRIS VERITAS *on Wednesday
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



LOVE LIKE SKY - five stars
MAMMOTH - two stars
HELLO, UNIVERSE - three stars
CONNECT THE STARS - five stars
I finished the four books I pledged for.  the FIFTH ANNUAL ANTI-BULLYING READATHON 2018#AntiBullyReads.


   
 YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
ALTERNATE HISTORY
Continuing on with the BARTIMAEUS READ-ALONG. I've gotten way behind, but I'm still chugging along! I love this author.




GOODREADS
I'm ready for our buddy re-read anytime you are, GREG!




HOSTED BY
 I'm going to be posting a bookish Thanksgiving post on Thursday, so today I thought I'd share ten random things...

1. I am thankful for this blog and all of you, and for our time spent together, across social media, discussing our passion about BOOKS!

2. MY GUITARS

3. MY BOOKS

4. MY HANGOUT






5. MY TUTORING SPOT
NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY CENTER


6. MY FAVORITE SHIRT


7. FACEBOOK


8. WORDS WITH FRIENDS


9. MY CAT



10. MY SON
♥♥♥


What are you thankful for?
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.