Wednesday, November 21, 2018

BOOK CRUST - November 2018 - New Covers

NOVEMBER 2018
COVER CONVERSATIONS


I saw this book cover in an article titled GIFTS FOR LIBRARIANS AND LIBRARY LOYALISTS. It jumped out at me. The story about the owner of Scotland's largest used book store sounds fabulous, too! Here are the other cover variations. Which one do you like best?





Seven publishers are RE-IMAGINING CLASSIC COVERS.
I have seen THE DHARMA BUMS and HERZOG mentioned several times as popular classics since I've been blogging and, you know, I had never heard of them before. At least not to my remembering. I have put them on my TBR for my year long classics read-a-thon in 2020. Has anyone read them?




You can read all about the story clues hidden in the cover art on POP SUGAR. Are you going to see the movie this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.